Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A DAY

Within this year, my heart feel fullness when i approach to the bible reading, prayer, meditate, article.....all is about Jesus Christ. I found myself drown into Jesus Christ more than my current study. I felt all i have done is meaningless, of course it have giving some joyful and satisfaction when surround by applause. But it come to be meaningless after while. All people around the world are very busy to do their excellent things. A beggar able to fill his stomach in the day is classify excellent for the day. A business man earn unlimited income also is excellent. There a lot of comparison we can make in this planet we stay. But do their done sound meaningless or means. For me, a ringgit of nasi lemak give me a daily strength for life's needs. On the other hand, a thousand ringgit of luxury meal also provide life's needs. I can feel the message of the book Ecclesiastes. Today, my faith in Jesus Christ within believe and confuse. Why i said that?.....because i still do not really know Bible very well. Sometimes, my faith is shaking when i saw others religion pray devoutly to their idols. What i mean faith shaking is..... because all religion have their history and i know them a little bit, almost about the core of religion and the most i can believe is Bible. So, is comparison make me more believe it? I really have to search mercy from God, may God strengthen my faith upon him and shine me to know him well. However, through the experience i gone with God, i know that my God is the one who govern the universe and all will done by God Will. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment