Sunday, November 15, 2009

Lukewarm

Revelation 3:15-16[I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm, neither hot nor cold, I am about to spit you out of my mouth].

Christian in this world, most are Lukewarm. Almost 70% is warm, 20% is hot and 10% cold in churches. It is very difficult to do God ministry in lukewarm situation because have to give and push them every time run the ministry. And i think this look like they all are serving the people but no God, i do because you ask me, not because i see the need to serve God.

In Laodicea church, the rich cover their eye toward the God. Now, our daily busy life cover our eye to God. We just think ourselves, ourselves, ourselves..... unsatisfactory needs in life. So, we neglect the God in our life.

Be a christian, we must hot. If not, we gonna be spit out from God mouth. We must aware this! Share it each others. Do the best. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment