Thursday, November 12, 2009

Ya. My God is real.

I'm very happy that my faith in Jesus Christ is not wasted because he is the one, the real one. Yesterday, i have read a book entitle God's attribute. Through the content i read and think. He is the one, who i will not excuse myself to believe him. I pray to God, guide me to know him well and enjoy the wonderful plan of God's glory and witness the progress of God's will. As a christian and son of God in this planet, we like the ambassador of God. Here the phrase i want to share......Matthew 15:13-16

You are the salt of the earth.
But if the salt loses its saltiness,
how can it be made salty again?
It is no longer good for anything,
except to be thrown out and trampled by men.
You are the light of the world.
A city on a hill cannot be hidden.
Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl.
Instead they put it on its stand,
and it gives light to everyone in the house.

In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment